Christmas Spirit Foaming Hand Soap
Deck the halls and ring in the holiday season with this fresh and festive blend of Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oils in Christmas Spirit™ Foaming Hand Soap, exclusively by Young Living.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exclusive Young Living blend of Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Black Spruce essential oils combine with other naturally derived ingredients to clean hands.
- Instant foam makes it easy to lather and rinse.
- Moisturizing ingredients leave skin soft and clean with a light yuletide scent.
- Gentle formula is great for the whole family.
- Naturally derived, plant-based ingredients combine for a solution free of harsh chemicals.
- Comforting, festive scent and gentle yet effective ingredients form a perfect alternative to commercial soaps.
- Gentle enough to be used regularly without drying or stripping the skin
- Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly formula
- Formulated with moisturizing ingredients to leave hands feeling soft
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, synthetic perfumes, synthetic dyes, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or toxic ingredients
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Alcohol Denat., Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil*, Cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil*, Picea Mariana Leaf Oil*, Cinnamomum Cassia Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed Oil, Citric Acid †Pure essential oil
DIRECTIONS: Pump foam onto hands, lather, then rinse thoroughly. CAUTIONS:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- . If contact occurs, flush the eyes liberally with clean, cool water for several minutes. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
Much of Young Living’s Orange essential oil comes from oranges grown in the hills of Witwatersrand, South Africa. This Seed to Seal®-certified partner, the Amanzi Amahle Cooperative Farm and Distillery, works with local growers throughout the region to produce some of Young Living’s most popular essential oils. The production of Orange essential oil is virtually a zero-waste process. Not only are the orange peels cold-pressed for essential oil, but the remaining oranges are used for either fruit or juice. The skin, pulp, and core are also dried, and the pith is used for pectin. Cinnamon Bark essential oil comes from the steam-distilled bark of the tropical evergreen tree native to Sri Lanka. The bright, energizing Orange essential oil pairs with the warmth of Cinnamon Bark and the grounding aroma of Northern Lights Black Spruce for an aroma that is sure to create a festive holiday spirit.
There are no reviews yet.