12 SKIN CARE TIPS FOR MIND, BODY, SOUL
It’s time to
REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN
LET’S GET READY FOR SPRING!
We are now almost closing the door to that Cold wintery weather that has been harsh to your Skin. Cold air, wind, and low humidity outdoors dries your skin out. Similarly, warm and dry air In-doors steals moisture from your skin. Dry winter skin happens because air pulls moisture away from the skin, tightening your skin cells and weakening your protective barrier. In the winter, dry skin is caused by the drop in humidity outside (due to the amount of moisture in the air). This makes it easier for your skin to lose the important water that it needs to protect itself. Skin can become drier and crack, which can become painful and itchy. Without the proper care, dry skin can lead to redness, itchiness, chapping, and even other skin conditions such as eczema and acne, But with proper Skin Care (from both the inside and outside), you can counteract these effects and keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. Here are some great tips to keep your skin looking young and beautiful in the Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. You can apply them all year round. You can also find exciting new products that are excellent for your Full Body Skin Care needs. We will help you in addressing all those needs, from taking care of your hair all the way down to your feet. You will be able to find all these Great Products on our website.
- SKIN CARE TIPS TO REJUVENATE MIND, BODY, SOUL & YOUR SKIN
- How To Attain Glowing Skin:
Develop Healthy Habits: The daily habits you engage in have an impact on how your skin looks and feels. By developing a routine of Healthy Habits every day, you can ensure that your Skin & Body stays healthy throughout the year.
*Drink eight glasses of water every day to help keep your skin soft and supple.
*Get seven-to-nine hours of sleep a night since sleep helps to rejuvenate your Mind, Body, Soul, And Skin.
- Eating Healthy Foods: What are Healthy Foods?
Eating all these foods will help your Mind, Body, Soul and Skin to look Beautiful, keep Healthy and Active.
Fruits: Apples, Pears, Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Red Berries, Peaches, Nectarines, Plums, Cantaloupe, Melon, Water Melon, Pineapple, Fresh Coconut, Avocados.
Vegetables: Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Celery, Carrots, Garlic, Red/Yellow,
Peppers, Cold Slaw, Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Pumpkin, Kale and Collard Greens.
Fish: Salmon, Seabass, Tuna,
Meat: Chicken, Turkey, Duck
Healthy Cereals : Oatmeal, Grits, Cream of Wheat, Maypo, Oats & Grains
Keep these to a minimum also: These cause all kinds of Body, Mind & Health problems,
Milk, Heavy Cream, Whip Cream, Any kind of Cheeses, Yogurt, Ice Cream, and Creamy Drinks, Sour Cream, Salted Butter, Margarine.
Minimize These: Sugars, Salts, Red meats, Processed Cheeses, Breads, Sauces, Carb’s that turn into Fat, Wine, Alcohol, Dairy Products, Caffeinated Drinks: Coffee, Tea, Condiments, Syrups, etc.
Stay away from Sugars & Salts: Syrups, and Cereals that are loaded with Sucrose, Fructose
Have Moderately (Once in a while): Ice Cream, Cakes, Any Desserts, Cookies, Candy, Sodas, Alcohol, Carmel, Popcorn, Snacks, Potato Chips, Chips.
What Are Healthy Desserts: (Here are some Healthy Recipes)
Recipe #1 – Kirkland Organic Yogurt, Slice some Strawberries, Blueberries, Peaches and put it
On top of the Yogurt, add 2 tablespoons of Honey on top of Yogurt and Fruit, add one Tablespoon of Granola on it.
Have any of the fruits listed above. Mix several of the fruits above and make a fruit salad.
Recipe #2 – Mocha Cinnamon Chip Ice Cream (Vegan Ice Cream) – Serving: 4
- 2 cups of canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup of fresh-brewed coffee, chilled
- ¼ teaspoon of powdered stevia
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of miniature cinnamon chips
- Combine your coconut milk and coffee in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in your stevia and your salt then stir until thoroughly combined and then fold in your cinnamon chips.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour the mixture into ice cubes in the food processor and blend smooth.
- Enjoy & let me know how you like this recipe. Share your favorite Healthy Recipes with everyone on our Blog: Beautyontheroad.net.
Recipe #3 – Sweet Potato Protein Brownies – Serves 6
1 ½ cups sweet potato, cooked and mashed
½ cup coconut flour
2 scoops Progressive Organic Chocolate or Vanilla Whey Protein powder (Optional)
¼ cup Progessive Organic Coconut Oil melted
1 tbsp coconut sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp ground vanilla bean or extract
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of sea salt
1/3 – ½ cup dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life dairy free mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 or 9×9 brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Stir until well combined. The dough will be slightly thick, but still smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and gently stir to combine. Pour dough into brownie pan and smooth out. Bake until edges start to turn golden brown, roughly 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe # 4 – Raw Lemon Cheesecake
- 2 cups almonds, soaked for 4 – 8 hours
- 10 medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 2 minutes
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 ½ cups cashews, soaked for 4 – 8 hours
- 1 ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup coconut butter
- 3 Tbsp arrowroot starch
Strawberry Maple Fruit Sauce (optional)
- ¾ cup fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- For the crust – place almonds in the food processor and process until finely ground, like crumbs. Add the dates, vanilla cinnamon and sea salt and combine
- Press down into the bottom of a 10 inch spring foam pan.
- For the filling – place all of the ingredients, except the coconut butter and arrowroot starch, into a food processor and process until mixture is smooth. Add coconut butter and 1 arrowroot and blend again for 1 minute, until everything is combined. The final mixture should be smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and spread out evenly with a spatula. Cover the cake and freeze it for about 4 – 6 hours, or overnight.
- For the strawberry sauce – add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Store in a mason jar in the fridge until cheesecake is ready to serve and pour over each slice.
The strawberry sauce is optional but makes a delicious and refreshing addition to the cake. Plus it looks pretty poured over top. Alternatively, you can garnish your cake with lemon slices and a sprinkling of shredded coconut.
- No Fried Foods:
Bake or Grill your foods. Fried foods cause havoc to your digestive system, skin, body and health.
- French Fries: Bake instead of cooking in oil.
- If you don’t eat meat, take an algae tablet that contains Omega-3 fatty acids – (Kril).
Make sure you take a Full Essential Vitamin, Vitamin C, D, and Liquid Minerals.
- CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE:
To achieve beautiful, healthy skin and body, you need to take care of your body. That can mean changing your lifestyle to rid yourself of harmful substances or adopt healthy routines.
*Drink less alcohol and quit smoking as both of these substances can dry out your skin and accelerate many signs of aging.
*Exercising is very important. Try to exercise for at least thirty minutes daily to boost your endorphins, circulation and activate naturally occurring moisturizers in your skin.
*Some people don’t like to go to the gym: Try walking or exercising at home. You can even try Yoga.
- Wear Sunscreen:
Put on a Holistic Natural SPF 30 or 40 everyday, even if it’s cloudy or cold outside. UVA and UVB rays lead to wrinkles, dryness, and drooping skin.
If you have a good sunscreen, you will only have to apply it once a day.
- Exfoliate your Body/Skin Regularly:
Before getting into the shower, wipe your body with loofah. This will remove dead skin cells. Make sure to wipe your entire body in the shower, use a pumice stone to rub your feet and any other rough areas of skin, such as your elbows, calluses. For the rest of your body, use a brush to gently rub your skin. At the end of your shower, turn on the cold water. This will close your pores and remove all soap that still remains on your body.
*When you get out of the shower, dry your body by patting it with a towel. Avoid rubbing your skin aggressively with a towel.
- Moisturize Your Whole Body:
Put on a moisturizer and make sure you gently apply it to all areas of your body upward as to fight gravity. Remember: Everything goes upward, never downward.
- Socialize: It is really important to get outside and Breathe Fresh Air and Gather with Family and Friends. Relaxing and having fun is a very important part of putting everything aside and letting go. Put all your worries behind you and have some fun. You will be amazed on how you will feel better in Mind, Body and Soul. You will feel totally rejuvenated and will probably function better, and get a good night’s sleep.
- Kick Off Your Shoes and Relax: Rejuvenate Your Feet:
It’s time to Relax. Your feet are very important. Fill up a nice warm bucket of water, put ½ cup of Rosemary Bath Salts in it. Get a Towel to keep by your side to dry your feet when you’re done. Sit down in a quiet area with a good book and sit back and relax. Let your feet stay in the sea salts as long as you desire. This is called Time Out! You deserve some time for yourself. Not only will your whole body be relaxed, but so will your Soul.
- Schedule time for a Facial:
Many people think a Facial is only needed if you have Skin Problems, this is a myth. Everybody can benefit from getting a Facial. If your skin is absolutely stunning, Yes! You don’t need to go for any other reason except to benefit the skin in Relaxation and reaping great benefits in cleansing, moisturizing and supplementing every ones skins needs. Yes! Those needs are different for each and every one of us, being Vitamin C, Camphor Masks, Mud Masks, Aging Masks, and so many more Creams and Masks that are beneficial to all of us in one way or another. One other fact that nobody recognizes is by receiving a massage on the face, neck and decollate area, it supplies oxygen to that area. This is very beneficial for supple, moisturized skin and it also helps prolong any skin aging, or skin diseases which could occur.
- Oxygen to the Skin: “Oxygen has to do with breathing and blood flow. On and in the Skin, as for other tissues in the body, Oxygen is essential to the health and maintenance of the cells. Young Skin gets plenty of Oxygen from the environment, but as we get older we tend to have more responsibilities, chores, kids, house, shopping, laundry, etc. No time to breathe and be out doors for fresh air and time out. Yes! You can use a Facial. It’s time. So kick off your shoes and schedule your Facial today. (net has a staff of Professional Estheticians that are available for Facials in several locations in the U.S., Contact us at: Support@Beautyontheroad.net to set up your Time Out Facial. We offer Free Mini Facials in certain areas as well. Inquire about these offers.)
- Facials for Problem Skin:
There are certain areas of concern that need to be addressed by a Licensed Skin Professional.
If you are experiencing any of the following, it is time to make an appointment with your Skin Care professional who cares about all your Skin Care needs.
Schedule your appointment today with Beautyontheroad.net. Support@Beautyontheroad.net
- Common Skin Concerns of the Body:
- Mottled Skin tone, Age spots, and Freckles
- Dark velvety or thickened regions of Skin
- Ashy, dry, or lackluster Skin
- Fine lines, Dryness, or Scaly-looking
- Acne, Cystic Acne and/or Acne Scarring
- White bumps and rough texture
- Black Heads, Pustules, Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Ingrown Hair
- Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Discoloration, and a loss of elasticity: are common skin concerns as we age. This is largely due to the fact that from age 20, we produce about one percent less skin-supporting collagen every year. This is why dermatologists have been prescribing some form of retinoid for decades. Since hundreds of wrinkle creams and lotions are available over the counter, how do you know which are safe and effective? We will show you what Retinoids are and what to look for in a quality product.
- What is a Retinoid? How Do Retinoids Work?
- Anti-aging ingredients come and go, but Retinoids have been major players for decades.
- Retinoids have been in a class of vitamin A derivatives which have been used in skin care since the 70’s. The most famous product Retin-A, is made with the retinoid tretinoin. It was used as an acne treatment back in the day and approved by U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Retin-A was also approved for wrinkles and skin tone in acne patients. The first patented cream
- Renova, a tretinoin in an emollient base, was the first FDA-approved topical treatment for wrinkles and fine lines. That was about 18 yrs ago, and yet Retinoids still are a number one seller in everything from moisturizers and serums to eye and neck creams, “But” the most popular and top sellers that are sold worldwide, are the Holistic Sunscreens and the Retinoid creams, because they are the most important Anti-Aging products out there.
- Since the first Retinoid was approved for acne in 1971, these drugs have been acknowledged by many as a cure-all for skin problems. Although Retinoids may not be the answer to every Skin condition, there are several with proven results.
- Retinoids for Acne
- If you have moderate to severe acne that hasn’t gotten better with other treatments, a retinoid may help. When spread on the skin, Retinoids can unclog pores, allowing other medical creams and gels to work better. They also reduce acne outbreaks by preventing dead cells from clogging pores.
- By clearing acne and reducing outbreaks, they may also reduce the formation of acne scars.
- How to use: Smooth a pea-sized amount of retinoid cream over the skin once a day 20 to 30 minutes after washing your face.
- What else you need to know: When you first use retinoids, you may notice redness, peeling of your skin, or worsening of your acne. You can minimize this by using the product every other day until your body gets used to it.
- Retinoids for Wrinkles:
- Retinoid works by increasing the making of Collagen. It also stimulates new blood vessels in the skin, giving skin a rosy appearance, fading age spots, and reducing precancerous skin spots called actinic keratosis. Tretinoin also may help prevent more serious effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- How to use: Apply to your face, neck, chest, hands, and forearms at least twice a week.
- What else to know: It takes 3 to 6 months of regular use before improvements in Wrinkles are seen, with best results happening after 6 to 12 months.
(Beautyontheroad.net has a staff of Professional Estheticians that are available for Facials in several locations in the U.S., Contact us at: Support@Beautyontheroad.net to set up your Time Out Facial. We offer Free Mini Facials in certain areas as well. Inquire about these offers.)
- Sunshine Cures:
Before antibiotics, sunlight was used to speed up the healing of wounds because it is an efficient germ killer. All nature including humanity is solar powered. Deprived of sunlight, man loses physical vigor and strength. Take away sunlight and all life on earth would soon perish.
Since before the time of ancient Egypt, doctors and natural healers relied on sunlight to mend wounds, treat bone diseases like rickets or lung infections like tuberculosis.
Before antibiotics, sunlight was used to speed up the healing of wounds because sunlight is an efficient germ killer. Sunlight is man’s primary source of vitamin D, the “Sunshine Vitamin”. You get only a quarter of the vitamin D you need from your diet with the rest coming from the sun. The body is better able to use the vitamin D it makes itself than that which it gets from the diet. Your skin makes D from casual sun exposure from a little as five to 15 minutes of sunshine per day, two to three times per week on the face and hands.
Being a fat-soluble vitamin, it is stored in your body fat. Vitamin D is perhaps the most underrated nutrient probably because it is free – no prescription required, yet it has numerous health benefits. (Keep in mind: If you do not get out in the Sun to receive your free Vitamin D Source, you need to take at least 2000 mgs of Vitamin D supplement every day.)
You need a good supply of vitamin D to help absorb calcium from your intestines. Calcium is required in the body for strong bones and teeth.
In the West, there are more hip fractures in winter when there is no sunlight. Almost half the elderly population who have suffered a broken hip have been shown to be Vitamin D deficient, yet safe sunbathing, which is simple and free, can reduce the risk.
Sunlight triggers release of the “Feel Good” hormone serotonin, which other than controlling your sleep pattern, body temperature and sex drive, lifts your mood and helps ward off depression.
Vitamin D increases the amount of Oxygen your blood can transport around the body, which in
Turn, will boost your energy levels, sharpen your mental faculties and give you an improved feeling of wellbeing.
Sunlight can help lower blood cholesterol levels and is powerful in the fight against heart disease. Both cholesterol and Vitamin D are derived from the same substance in the body, which is also found in the skin.
In the presence of sunlight, this substance is converted to Vitamin D but in the absence of sunlight, it is converted to cholesterol, raising its levels. Sunlight can also affect blood pressure because blood pressure levels are higher during winter and lowest in the summer.
It is thought that without enough Vitamin D, the body increases levels of parathyroid hormones, which causes calcium to leach from the bones and also raises blood pressure.
Taking a Daily Walk Ten to 15 minute walk in the sun will not only clear your head, but relieve stress and increase circulation; but it could also cut your risk of cancers according to scientists.
How Does this Work? The Vitamin D produced in the skin by the sun’s rays improves the function of your immune system by increasing the number of white blood cells, the bodies primary defense against disease. Vitamin D also controls cell growth, slows the growth of cancer cells and stops new blood vessels from being formed, curbing the spread of cancer.
You can reap the sun’s health benefits with as little as 20 minutes of sun exposure.
Darker skinned people need longer exposure to benefit.
Sunlight Exposure: is the only reliable way to get Vitamin D in your body because there are only a few naturally occurring food sources of Vitamin D, most of which are high in fat.
These include fatty fish and eggs. Some foods are fortified with Vitamin D like cow milk, soymilk, rice milk, breakfast cereals and breakfast bars. Vitamin D can also be obtained from multi-vitamins. (Beautyontheroad.net offers an Excellent Sources of Vitamins, including Vitamin D and all your Top Vitamin Sources.)
Your body is not able to overdose on vitamin D from the sun, because it will self-regulate and only generate what it needs, but your skin can suffer damaging effects from too much sun.
- Shampoos & Conditioners:
Have you been misguided by the cosmetics industry? Do you suffer from acne, eczema, psoriasis or rosacea? And can’t figure out how to get rid of it? What foods can you eat for strong, shiny and healthy hair? Are you using safe shampoo, conditioner and styling products?
- Your skin is the largest organ! What you put on your hair, is absorbed into your blood stream through your scalp and face. Nurture it, be kind to it, and most importantly LOVE it!
- Eat foods that have a rich source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids & all the essential amino acids like chia seeds, hemp seeds, and flaxseeds. Your hair is made up of protein, getting all the essential amino acids will help it get stronger and grow more lustrous
- Silica found in cucumbers, cabbage and celery are great to improve elasticity of hair preventing split ends.
- Eat lots of dark leafy greens like Kale that provides Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Iron which are critical for healthy, strong and shiny hair, also eat legumes too!
Brittle Hair is often caused by a deficiency in biotin which is found in beans.
- Choose Hair Care Products Fragranced with natural smells from Essential Oilss, Herbs, Fruits and Vegetables.
- Sleep on 100% silk pillowcase – not only will this help you prevent bed head – it will help you get less wrinkles on your face.
- Did you know that Cosmetics are loaded with chemicals, minerals that clog your pores and cancer causing agents? There is never any warning labels on your cosmetic products telling you this. Don’t you think it’s time to get a cosmetic that works? One that is natural and does not cause your pores to be blocked from the precious air your skin breathes through your skin and it does not clogged your pores, which causes many skin problems as well. Isn’t it time to change all your make up to a Holistic Brand. Here is a Foundation that is exactly what the Label says it is: Perfect Picture Foundation. It not only has not dangerous ingredients in it, “But” it gives you that Perfect Picture look you are looking for. You don’t have to apply it more than once a day and Even Better, Its Affordable. You pay $39.00 and it lasts approximately 1 year. You don’t have to buy a foundation that last about a month or two and costs $14 or more. Isn’t it time to treat your face to cosmetics that are good for your health? You can find all your cosmetics right here on net. They are all Holistic/Natural and better for your Skin, Body and Health that you will be able to maintain for Life.
Shampoo & Conditioners That Work!
“Look no further! Beautyontheroad.net has all these Holistic products right here for you.
Nutra Peptide Shampoo: For: Dry, Sensitive, Oily, Normal, Combination
Appearance: Clear Liquid Shampoo, Wonderful scent of citrus blend.
Benefits: Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil contains a balanced combination of linoleic and alpha-linolenic acids back with plenty of tocopherol. These essential fatty acids smooth hair surface, prevent protein loss and damage of the hair body, and enhance microcirculation of the scalp, improving epidermal regeneration. Alpha-linolenic acid is an essential nutrient for healthy shiny hair. Superoxide Sismutase & Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract & Visnaga Vera Extract – Hair follicles have very high rates of metabolic activity. However, studies of aged follicles often find inadequate capillary circulation directly to the follicle suggesting that the resultant lack of nutrient flow may be a contributory factor in the thinning of hair with age. These two combined ingredients enhance microcirculation in the scalp, but in the same complex, deliver’s protective nutrients to the only actively growing, living portion of hair, the follicle. Hexapeptide-11 bio fermented peptide that has been shown to up regulate key genes responsible for collagen production and important extracellular matrix components such as hyaluronic acid. Studies indicate that this peptide is capable of influencing the principal biochemical pathways responsible for converting young velus hair into mature terminal hair.
Swertia Japonica Extract – A traditional Japanese hair care ingredient for “Alopecia areata” for (hair loss condition). Fruit extracts isolated from Sugar Cane, Lemon and Apple offer natural exfoliating action helping to clear the follicles of excessive buildup of dead cells, allowing more room for thicker hair growth.
Nutra Peptide Sensory Serum: Dry, Sensitive, Oily, Normal, Combination
Appearance : Translucent creamy serum, wonderful scent of citrus blend.
Use: Use daily after shampooing, conditioning and towel-drying hair. Apply 2-3 drops of Sensory Serum to scalp and massage deeply into the scalp with fingers. For best results, use in combination with Nutra Peptide Shampoo and Nutra Peptide Conditioner.
Understanding Hair Anatomy:
As we age our hair thins as a result to hair loss and reduction in the active growing cycle. The subcutaneous fat layer of the scalp also thins and hair becomes more brittle. The Ability of the hair cortex to absorb melanin begins to diminish and the hair starts to lose its youthful color and shine. The hair grows from a vital portion of the skin called the follicle. Unlike the visible portion of the hair is comprised of keratin and is “non-living”, the portion of the hair that resides below the scalp, in the follicle of activity and life. The hair fiber originates at the terminal point called the hair blub where living dermal papilla cells, grow, divide and absorb melanin. By addressing hair and scalp health at the cellular, this formula provides healthier, thicker, stronger, and younger hair and scalp!
Benefits: All the same benefits as above.
Nutra Peptide Conditioner: For: Dry, Sensitive, Oily, Normal, Combination
This formula is designed to improve hair growth and enhance microcirculation on the scalp.
Appearance: Opaque creamy, wonderful scent of citrus blend.
Use: Use daily after shampooing. Apply Nutra Peptide Conditioner to wet hair, massaging deeply into the scalp. Rinse thoroughly, and towel dry hair. Dry your hair under low heat and style with normal styling products. For best results, use in combination with Nutra Peptide Shampoo and Sensory Serum.
Other Holistic – Natural Products from Young Living Essentials
Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo – Plant-based, safe and environmentally responsible. Moisturizing Shampoo is rich, hydrating cleanse for dry or damaged hair. Use daily for extra hydration and moisture.
Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner – (Same as above). Use daily for moisture and more often as needed for extra conditioning.
Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo & Conditioner – Plant-based, safe, and environmentally responsible, Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo is an invigorating cleansing blend suitable for all hair types.
Use – Shampoo daily to cleanse and nourish hair.
Conditioner – use lightly and nourish hair.
Lavender Volume Conditioner – Gently conditions and Volumizes fine hair. A fabulous follow up to Lavender Volume Shampoo, it is formulated with MSM, milk protein, and vitamins to strengthen limp weak hair. Essential oils are added to ensure that nutrients penetrate the hair follicle and leave the hair clean and perfumed.
Use – Apply liberally to wet hair. Leave on for several seconds for light conditioning, or for at least one minute for deeper nourishment.
KidsScent – Shampoo – Has a safe, mild formula designed to provide the perfect pH balance for children’s delicate skin. It contains MSM, a natural sulfur compound known to strengthen hair, along with aloe vera, chamomile, and other nourishing herbs and vitamins.
Use– Apply a small amount of KidScents Shampoo to the hair, Lather then rinse. Use Caution to keep out of children’s eyes and mouth. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.
KidScents Shampoo Contains:
Therapeutic-grade Essential Oils:
No Mineral Oils:
No Synthetic Perfumes
No Artificial Coloring
No Toxic ingredients
KidsScents – Bath Gel & Lotion – Is safe, gentle, and mild all-natural liquid soap that contains MSM ( a natural of sulfur that promotes healthy, clear skin), soothing aloe vera, a mix of antioxidant vitamins and botanicals, and fragrant essential oils to leave tender skin feeling soft and refreshed. KidScents Bath Gel has the perfect pH balance for children’s skin.
Use- Apply a small amount of KidScents Bath Gel to a washcloth or directly to the skin. Rub gently, then rinse. Use as you would liquid soap.
KidScents – Lotion – moisturizes, softens, and protects children’s sensitive skin using herbal extracts and a unique mix of botanicals. It contains MSM to promote healthy skin, calming and soothing Shea Butter (with natural UV protection), Aloe Vera, antioxidant vitamins, wheat germ and almond oil, and uplifting therapeutic-grade essential oils.